EAM: Asset Unitization Allows Change Cost to More or Less Than Actual Cost - No Control Check on Asset Unitization
(Doc ID 2684620.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, Functionality
The balancing function is no longer present when an asset is unitized. Allows users to unitize more or less than the asset original cost.
1. Set user preferences in order to edit unitization
a. Edit Review Transactions to All
b. Edit Unitzation Information
2. Create project
3. Set Asset Integration Rules
4. Approve project
5. Project Activities
6. Add Transactions
7. Transaction Details
8. Process Transactions
9. Define Assets – Check Enable Book Processing
10. Relate by Asset
11. Assign Transactions to Assets
12. Send from PC to AM
13. Review interface in AM
14. Unitize Asset – enter new quantity for split
15. Changed amount to more than original cost
16. Run AMIF1000
17. Review in asset search – sum of the assets does not sum to the original cost amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document