EPC: Getting Error When Saving Distribution Code - "The Account Type (Expense) for the account (XXXXXXX) is restricted for the Analysis Type (REV). (13100,1006)"
(Doc ID 2684695.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error when saving Distribution Code with distribution type of expense
1. In Demo, Enable Project Costing
2. In Project Costing Integration, Turn on "Restrict Analysis Types" check box and click on Set Up Restricted Analysis Types and set up REV analysis type for Account Types "Assets", "Liabilities", "Revenue". In Demo, there are already ACT, COM, REQ analysis types configured for account type of "Expenditures".
3. Make sure account XXXXXX is of expense account type
4. Open table set control for US001. Point the AR_14 (Distribution Codes) to US001
5. Create a Distribution Code in Set ID 'US001'. Use Distribution Type of Expense. Use Account as "XXXXXX". Populate PC Chartfields and click on Save.
The above message is shown this is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document