ETL9.2: First Row on Classic Approve Exceptions Page Is Not Saving When Selecting To Allow All
(Doc ID 2684727.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The top grid row in Approve Exceptions page is not saving when trying to approve all exceptions for the employee.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Exceptions
2. Search for the employee (should have 2+ rows)
3. Select all rows for Allow, and click 'Save'
4. Rows appear to have all saved successfully
5. Redo the search for the employee
6. The top row from before is still listed as an exception needing approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document