EEX 9.2 : Date On "Per Diem Deduction" Shows Current Date Instead Of Transaction Date, When Quick Fill Used to Create Per Diem
(Doc ID 2685188.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quick Fill of Per Diem Expense Type causes date on Deduction page to be off
1) Select the Create a new expense report tile
2) Select the Quick Fill button
3) Enter dates in the past (say, Oct 1, 2019 through Oct 3, 2019)
4) Select an expense type that is defined as Per Diem
5) Select the Done button. The new expense report is saved
6) The current display should be for Oct 3, select the Per Diem Deduction link
7) The new page displays Oct 2
8) Select Cancel
9) Select the Oct 1 row (at the end of the list on the left)
10) Select the Per Diem Deduction link
- The new page displays the current date Instead of Line/Transaction Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document