EPO: Putting PO On Hold Is Not Creating Information Request For Buyer
(Doc ID 2685504.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When putting a PO approval on Hold, the Information Request is not created as it did in older PUM Images.
1. Create a PO. The PO is pending approval.
2. Sign in as approver.
3. Go to worklist and open the PO.
4. Select the PO line and hit the hold button.
5. Add a comment and submit the request.
6. The approval is on hold. The expectation is to also have a Request Information added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document