EGL 9.2: The Log of GL_EXCL_BATC Process doesn't include multiple errors
(Doc ID 2685589.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the process GL_EXCL_BATC to upload a journal spreadsheet to PeopleSoft , and there are several errors present in the journal spreadsheet ( for example 1st error :invalid department id, 2nd error : incorrect combination rule ) , only the first error - invalid department value - is showed on the log of the process and not the other error - invalid combination rule - as well
The issue can be replicated following the next steps :
- Setup combination rule on business unit ( for example FRA01 ).
- Add the combination group to Ledger group RECORDING for FRA01 to Ledger for a unit .
- In journal Spreadsheet , enter a journal for FRA01 with invalid department id and incorrect combination rule .
- Write the file
- Use the Journal spreadsheet import process GL_EXCL_BATC in order to import the file with 2 incorrect combinations.
- 6.Notice that only 1st error is present in the log of the process - the one with invalid department id
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document