EPC: Error When Trying to Open the Express Asset Definition Page "No Matching Buffer Found for Level. (15,26)" After Adding Activities and Changing the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
(Doc ID 2686069.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use Many Assets From Each Activity - Project Percent Distribution as asset integration rule and define express assets. Then add activities and change the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) indentation. After that, when trying to open the Express Asset Definition page, the following error is received:
1. Create a project.
2. Set the asset integration rules to Many Assets From Each Activity: Project Percent Distribution.
3. Create activities with the following Work Breakdown Structures (WBS): 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.
4. Add Express asset definition with multiple lines of assets.
5. Check activity 1.3 and add 3 activity rows.
6. Select the first new activity and click on Outdent arrow. The WBS structure for the new activities will become: 2, 2.1, 2.2.
7. Save the page.
8. Return to Express Asset Definition and try to open the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document