In Manager Self Service> My Team Tile, Direct/Indirect Employee Count Is Incorrect When Employee Is Reporting To Same Manager In Multiple Jobs
(Doc ID 2686393.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manager Self-service>My Team tile, Direct/Indirect count shows incorrect for few managers. This happens when employee reports to same supervisor in both the multiple jobs and both mutiple jobs have same last effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HCM>Common Definitions>Direct Reports for Managers>Configure Direct Reports UI
Pick Component Name:HR_DR_TEAM_FLU
Access type: By Supervisor ID
2. Go to Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data
3. Select Employee ABCD who has multiple jobs reporting to same Supervisor Emplid:XYZ and Max effdt on job row has same effective dates.
4. Go to MSS Fluid Home page>My Team>Click on direct reports icon next to Supervisor XYZ - Shows 17/17
5. When you click and expand the icon it only displays 15 employees.
6. Now go to Job Data and change effective date for one of the multiple jobs for emplid ABCD.
7. Go back to My Team tile and click on direct reports icon for supervisor XYZ. It shows 15/15 correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document