EAM9.2:Assets from Purchase Order (PO) That are Linked to Multiple Vouchers Populate Different Trans Load Types Causing Error in Load into AM.
(Doc ID 2686626.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for currency on 18 April 2023 ***
Assets for a PO linked to multiple vouchers (ex: PO line quantity split to 3 vouchers) populate different Trans Load Types. The first voucher has Trans Load Type = 'FinAdd', while the 2nd and 3rd
have Trans Load Type = AdjCstAcqd. This, in turn, results to error in Load into AM because it cannot run adjustment transaction as there is no Asset ID = NEXT to adjust.
Steps to replicate:
1. Disabled Commitment Control in Installation Options to simplify testing.
2. In Purchasing Definition, make sure matching is turned on for the business unit. Click Matching link, select ‘Required Matching’ option and enter Match Rule = STANDARD.
3. Create a Purchase Order for a quantity of 10.
- Make sure receiving is required.
- Enter Asset Information, such as AM Unit = US001 and Profile ID = COMPUTER. Then, save PO.
4. Click Dispatch button.
PO Status = Dispatched
5. Create PO Receipt and save. Receipt Status = Fully Received
6. Create three (3) vouchers using Copy From = PO Receipt. Click Go.
In Copy Worksheet, enter PO BU and PO Number, and Search.
- Split the PO quantity of 10 to the 3 vouchers.
-Voucher ID = 00000001 (Qty = 1)
-Voucher ID = 00000002 (Qty = 4)
-Voucher ID = 00000003 (Qty = 5)
7. Run Batch Matching process for all three (3) vouchers.
Match Workbench confirming matching status.
8. Run Batch Document Tolerance process for all three (3) vouchers.
9. Run Batch Voucher Post process for all three (3) vouchers.
10. Verify status for Vouchers 00000001, 00000002, 00000003
- Entry Status = Postable
- Match Status = Matched
- Approval Status = Approved
- Post Status = Posted
- Doc Tol Status = Valid
11. Run Load Assets Request for all three (3) vouchers.
12. Access Asset Management tile.
Access Preview AP/PO Information pagelet.
Load Status = ‘Pending’ for all 3 vouchers.
Note that Asset IDs are all ‘NEXT’ for all 3 vouchers.
13. Retrieve Info from AP/PO.
14. Review Transactions.
*** For the 3 vouchers with all Asset ID = NEXT, first one has Trans Load Type of FinAdd, while remaining two have AdjCstAcqD.
15. Run Load into AM.
This resulted to error in Load into AM.
The process cannot run adjustment transaction because there is no Asset ID = NEXT to adjust.
See replication here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document