EPY: Shortcut Link Is Allowing Viewing Of Paystub Before the Allowable Date to View
(Doc ID 2687159.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a shortcut link, it is allowing you to view the paystub before the availability in self service.
When you go and navigate to self service to view the paystub, there is validation done to not allow the employee to see the latest confirmed paystub before the availability. The shortcut url link should work the same.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Paycheck Options indicates 2 days before the check date
2. Confirm the payroll (ie. Check Date 11/02/2019)
3. Run the the create pdf process for the current pay period
4. Navigate to the Self Service>Payroll and Compensation>View Paycheck and there is validation done to not allow the employee to see the current paystub
5. Copy the shortcut url and it brings up the current confirmed paystub without validation to not allow the employee to see it until 2 days before check date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document