ETL9.2: EMPL_RCD 0 Not Available In Empl Record Look-Up Prompt But Page Can Be Saved.
(Doc ID 2687268.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Record 0 not available in the Employee Record Look-Up prompt but can be saved and the corresponding report / process can be run from the Run Control or Report.
Manger would expect to get error that 0 is not available Employee.
Record / System should trigger the error. - Invalid Value - press the prompt button or hyperlink for for a list of valid values (15,11)
1. An employee <xyz> is associated with employee records ( Empl Record 0 is inactive).
2. Empl_rcd(s) 0, 2 are in Company A and empl_rcd 1 is in Company B.
3. Manager B is trying to run the report or is trying to assign schedule by group.
4. When an employee is added to report Run Control page, the employee record is updated to 1 and the page is saved, the page save happens.
5. When a employee record is updated to 2 and the page is saved, an error message is displayed that the employee record entered is invalid and to select the employee record from the look-up prompt ( which is expected
6. Now the employee record is updated to 0 and the page is saved and can run a report or process.
7. User expects the same error as in the earlier case as the employee-record look-up prompt does not have 0 in the list. but the page is saved without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document