Receive an Error Message: Error-1 After Clicking any Filter Category on the Left of the Browse Catalogs Page in eProcurement Fluid Requisition
(Doc ID 2687559.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using the advanced feature in ePro Fluid, receive below error message after clicking any filter category on the left of the browse catalogs page in eProcurement fluid Requisition.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Click the Create Requisition fluid tile
2) Click the Advanced Search link
3) Enter filter in the Description field and click Search
4) Receive a message, click Ok.
5) Now click one of the filters on the left of the browse catalogs page.
6) Receive following Error message: Error-1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document