Purchase Order (PO) Reconcilation Report (POPO008 SQR) and Requisition Reconciliation Report (PORQ009 SQR) Missing Business Units In CSV Format
(Doc ID 2687766.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) AND Requisition Reconciliation Reports missing Business Units in CSV format.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Run PO Close Process for All Business Units
2. The PO close process can be run as a PS Job that has the PO_PORECON App engine and the PO close report POPO008.
3. Pick this option and run the POPO008 report as a csv
4. Verify the report and you will notice that the business units are not populated. Only the PO IDs are populated.
5. Same issue exist on Req reconcilation report - PORQ009
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document