EAR9.2: On Transfer Worksheet, Location is Not Changed to Default Primary Location when is Used Range Select
(Doc ID 2687873.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Transfer Worksheet, Location is not changed to default primary location when is used Range Select field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Customers/ Customer Information/ General Information and Create new Customer in order to have different Location than the other customer user for the transfer.
2. Go to Accounts Receivable/ Receivable Maintenance/ Transfer Worksheet/ Create Worksheet.
3. Populate Cust ID and Business Unit fields and then click on Build.
4. Go to Worksheet2 tab.
5. Before any interference, Location corresponds to Customer ID 1000.
6. Populate Business Unit and Customer ID and also Range Select fields.
7. Go again to Worksheet2 tab and see that Location can still be seen as 1 (did not changed to location of the new customer selected).
8. Go back and click on Worksheet Selection.
9. Populate same fields with same values (BU and Customer ID) and then manually select same invoices (without selecting Range Select).
10. When going to Worksheet2 tab, users can see that Location values have defaulted to new Customer’s location (which is 2 in this case).
On Transfer Worksheet, Location should be changed to default primary location when is used Range Select field.
For the replication document, please check REPLICATION_FILE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document