EAR 9.2:Entry Type not Defaulted Correctly as per Configuration when Item is Split.
(Doc ID 2688079.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entry Type value is not Defaulted Correctly as per Configuration when Item is Split by following below steps.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) For SetControlvalue=US001 map AR_15 to Setid=SHR01
2) For SetControlvalue=SHR01 map AR_15 to Setid=SHR01
3) Create 2 entry types IN-01 and SMT for setid=shr01
4) link system function id MT-01 to SMT in Automatic Entry type
5) Create a pending item for entry type IN-01 and post
6) Split Item,select action as batch standard and click ok
7) Entry type changes to MT,but MT is for setid "share".it should be SMT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document