EAP: VAT Error (7030,369) Not Coming On Voucher , When Entered VAT Is Zero And VAT Recoverability is 100%.
(Doc ID 2688233.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT Error "The VAT process can't continue due to the difference between the calculated and entered VAT Amounts" (7030,369) not popped up when Entered VAT amount is 0 and recoverability percent as 100.
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Use Type
2. Open the Use Type and setup VAT Taxable as 100%
3. Make sure the VAT Calculation Type is "Exlcusive"
1. Create a voucher for VAT enabled Business Unit and vendor
2. Click on VAT summary link without entering "Entered VAT"
- VAT summary link opened without any error (7030,369) , instead of throwing the error "The VAT process can't continue due to the difference between the calculated and entered VAT Amounts" (7030,369). This is causing zero amount in VAT accounting entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document