EAP: Reassigned Voucher is Not Listed in Fluid Approval for Approval
(Doc ID 2688541.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reassigned Voucher is not listed in Fluid Approval for Approval
1) Create a voucher and submit it for approval.
2) Voucher routes to say, APA1 (first level) and GLS1 (second level).
3) Go to Monitor Approval.
4) Add say, APA2, as Ad-hoc approver, between APA1 and GLS1, for the voucher.
5) Save changes.
6) Delete APA2 from approval chain. Save changes.
7) Reassign the Voucher for approval from APA1 to APA2.
8) Login as APA2 and open Fluid Approval.
- Voucher is not listed for Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document