EPC 9.2: When an Activity Is Deleted From a Project, the Corresponding Row for the Activity Is Not Deleted From the PS_PC_AM_RULE_ACT Table.
(Doc ID 2688714.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an activity is deleted from a project, the corresponding row for the activity is not deleted from the PS_PC_AM_RULE_ACT table.
Deleting the activity from the project should also delete the activity's asset integration rules data from the PS_PC_AM_RULE_ACT table.
This issue can be reproduced as follows:
1. Create a project in pending status.
2. Add several activities to the project and save.
3. Verify each activity has a row in both PS_PC_PROJ_ACTIVITY and PS_PC_AM_RULE_ACT tables.
4. Delete one of the activities and save.
5. The PS_PC_PROJ_ACTIVITY table no longer has the deleted activity but the PS_PC_AM_RULE_ACT table still does.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document