AP: Fatal SQL Error Occurred When Applying Credit Voucher to Pre-paid Pcard Voucher.
(Doc ID 2688996.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment
Error displayed when attempting to apply a negative voucher to a prepaid pcard voucher that has other positive vouchers already applied.
VCHR_APPL_WRK3.APPLY_ALL_PB.SavePostChange Name:Applied_PrePaidVchr PCPC:26791 Statement: 179
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load a pcard statement that has a positive amount
2. Process the statement
3. Run voucher build
4. Verify that the voucher is created with postive amount
5. Apply couple more posotive vouchers to the pre-paid Pcard voucher created above
6. Now try applying a credit voucher and it is not applied
7. Delete the credit voucher applied and the above error message is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document