EAP: Debit Memo is Not Generated When Exception is Overridden And Next Rule is Set for Continue If False
(Doc ID 2689012.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit Memo is not generated when Exception is overridden and next rule is set for Continue If False.
Match Rule Control has following Rules setup (in sequence):
Match Rule - 470 = Exception, if True and Always Continue if False.
Match Rule - 120 (Pay Term not = PO pay terms) = Match, if True and Continue if False.
Match Rule - 580 = Debit Memo, if True and Always Continue if False.
1) Create a PO and Receipt created with Qty = 4, Price = 100 and Amount= 400.
2) Create a Voucher from PO Receipt with Qty = 10, Price = 200 and Amount = 2000.
3) Run Matching process for voucher.
4) Match Exception for Match Rule 470 generated.
5) Override the Match Exception and run matching again.
- Voucher is matched, Voucher Build is not triggered to create Debit Memo Voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document