EAP : Fluid AP Tiles shows No Live Data When Business Unit Security is Setup
(Doc ID 2689022.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid AP Tiles shows No Live Data When Business Unit Security is Enabled
1. Setup Permission List base Business Unit level security, at Security Options page
2. Identify the Primary Permission List of a User and give access to a BU to that permission list.
3. Run Apply Security Setup process
5. Go to My Preferences > Payables
6. For each Tile/Matrics, setup user preferences such that it returns the data.
1. Log in as a user (for whose Primary Permission List, security is setup)
2. Navigate to Fluid homepage > Payable Operations.
3. And then Payable Operations > Operational Analysis
- Live Data on Multiple Tiles shows as "No Data" but when clicking on it , it returns data inside correctly based on the security. Live Data Should show Live Data correctly on the Tile based on security setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document