ECM: Duplicate Remittance Advices When Express Check Payments Are Used With Financial Gateway
(Doc ID 2689053.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Pay Cycle
Duplicate Remittance Advices are being seent when Express Check Payments are used with Financial gateway.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup two different vendors USA0000001 and USA0000002 with paymetn method as EFT and prenotification confirmed.
2. Create one voucher each for both the vendors and make sure that the payment method is EFT.
3. For the voucher created for the first vendor, pay using express payment.
4. Process Financial gateway payments in express payment page and make sure that the express payment paycycle is in completed status
5. For the voucher created for second vendor, pay using paycycle - make sure to select english as preferred language in paycyle selection criteria.
6. Process Financial gateway payment and make sure paycycle is in completed status.
7. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Paymetns > Paymetn Dispatch, select both the payments and dispatch
8. Once payment dispatch is completed, note that the vendor for which an express payment was created got two remittance advice emails (duplicate of each other)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document