EAP: Payment Clear Date Defaults to Current Date on Payment Inquiry Page
(Doc ID 2689314.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment clear date is incorrectly defaulting to current date on Payment Inquiry page.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Review Accounts > Payable Info > Payments > Payment.
2. Search for a sample Payment ID Ref. For example, '005014'.
3. Click the Payment Reference Id hyperlink 005014 on the Payment Inquiry Result grid.
- Vouchers For a Payment page is displayed
- Note that the Payment Clear Date is showing incorrectly the current date whereas PS_PAYMENT_RCN.PYMNT_CLEAR_DT shows a different date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document