EAM9.2:Physical Inventory Process Creates Orphaned Asset Comment Records
(Doc ID 2689348.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Physical Inventory process creates orphaned asset comment records when Non Financial Adds are deselected in the PI Definition Transaction defaults.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to Asset Management > Physical Inventory > Define Inventory Occurrence.
Under Definition tab, select Physical Asset Changes and Asset Updates options.
Under Transaction Defaults tab, make sure to deselect Non-Financial Adds option.
2. Navigate to Load/Match/Reconcile PI Info and run Generate Scan Scope (AM_PIJOB).
3. Scan Records via Fluid Physical Inventory tile.
Add a new asset to the inventory that does not exist.
Enter the Details including the Comments (ex: 'test orphaned asset')
4. Review scan record online.
5. Navigate to Load/Match/Reconcile PI Info and run Generate Results (AM_PIJOB).
6. Click Next and run Generate Transactions (AM_PIJOB).
7. Check Interface tables
- No new Asset in INTFC_PHY_A for the Interface ID tested.
- But, there is a comment record in INTFC_PHY_B for the new asset.
See replication document here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document