Cancelling Purchase Order (PO) Through eProcurement Change Request Doesn't Return Funds on Procurement Contract
(Doc ID 2689831.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After cancelling a Requisition and its Purchase Order (PO) by creating a Change Request and running the Change Order (PO_POCHNG) and Dispatch processes (POPO005.sqr), the amounts used by the PO/Requisition don't return on the Procurement Contract.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Requisition that is tied to a Procurement Contract.
2. Source and Dispatch the Requisition so it will generate a PO.
3. Cancel the Requisition/Requisition line which will create a Change Request.
4. Process the PO/Requisition/Change Request by PO_POCHNG and POPO005
5. Both PO and Requisition are canceled.
6. The amount used by the PO didn't return on the Contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document