EPC: Drill to Source Button From Transaction List Returns a Search Page With "No Matching Values Were Found" If the Source Transaction Is a Kk Budget Transfer Journal
(Doc ID 2690129.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the PC Transaction List page, the Drill to Source icon opens the target page correctly for a transaction sourced from a Commitment Control (KK) Budget Journal. However, the Drill to Source returns a search page with "No matching values were found" if the source transaction is a KK Budget Transfer Journal.
1. Create a project with two activities.
2. Go to Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals and add a budget journal for the first activity in the project. Post the journal.
3. Go to Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Transfer and create a journal with 2 lines, 1 subtracting from the first activity and adding to the second activity. Post the journal.
4. Run the PC_KK_TO_PC process.
5. Bring up the Transaction List page for the project/activity and test the Drill to Source icons.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document