E-QR: Scheduled Query Output With WEB/TXT Is Displayed In One Column In Excel
(Doc ID 2690137.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to schedule any PS Query to Web/TXT all the data are sorted into the first column in Excel.
This was not an issue in PT versions 8.56/8.57
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Schedule Query
2. Create a new Run Cntrl ID or select an existing one
3. Schedule a query with Web/TXT (e.g. ACA_FULL_PART_TIME)
4. Go to Process Monitor
5. Open the output file generated: ACA_FULL_PART_TIME-353981.csv
6. All the columns are displayed in one column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document