Tabbing Order is not Correct in Inventory Definition Page (BUS_UNIT_INV1) Leading to Failed 508 Testing Compliance
(Doc ID 2690183.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tabbing order is not correct in Inventory Definition Page (BUS_UNIT_INV1) leading to failed 508 Testing compliance.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory Definition.
2. After from the prompt button for the GL Business Unit field, the Sales Order group box was skipped and continued to the AP Business Unit field.
3. After finishing up to the Tax Code prompt button.
4. The Update Open Periods hyperlink was skipped and continued back to the Sales Orders group box in the BI Unit field value.
5. After clicking the tab, it will go to the prompt button.
6. And then continued to the InterUnit Transfers group box, the Facility Status group box was skipped.
7. After finishing up to the Use Item Cost list box.
8. It will go back to the Facility Status group box continued in the Status value list box.
9. After clicking tab it will go to the Prohibit Material Movements checkbox.
10. And then will go back up with the Update Open Periods hyperlink.
11. After this, it will go directly go to the Save button at the end of the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document