Field does not exist--COMM_WRK1.COPY_STD_COMMENT Error When Selecting Standard Comments in Fluid Requisition and Issue with Searching Comment Types
(Doc ID 2690330.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Requisition in Fluid, after selecting a comment type and trying to select the associated comment ID, the following error occurs:
This happens with <Bug 30217136> applied. Also, if you search by a specific comment type, you see all the comment IDs associated to all the comment types in the search results. You are then able to select any comment ID. If you search by a specific comment type, you should only see the comment IDs associated to that comment type in the search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click eProcurement tile and then Create Requisition tile.
2. After selecting an item from a catalog click the Shopping Cart icon.
3. click the Checkout button.
4. From the checkout page, click the Header Comments/Attachments button.
5. Click the Use Standard Comments button.
6. Select a comment type.
7. Select an associated Comment ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document