Adding the Same Punchout (Direct Connect) Item with a Different Quantity in a Requisition Replaces the Existent Item Quantity instead of Adding (Incrementing) It
(Doc ID 2690609.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Requisition by adding a Punchout / Direct Connect item from a Punchout Supplier with a certain quantity and then continue shopping again and add the same item with a different quantity, then in eProcurement Checkout page, one notices the first line item quantity is lost and getting only the second line of item quantity.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Click Create Requisition tile in Fluid
2. Click the Web supplier’s link
3. Enter the Quantity as 5 and click Add To Chart button
4. Click Continue Shopping
5. Adding same item with Quantity 3 and click Add To Chart
6. Click Proceed to Checkout button
7. First Line item Quantity 5 and Second line item Quantity 3 and Click Submit Order button
8. When bringing back the items to ePro, we see the first Line item quantity is getting replaced by the second line item quantity (First Quantity 5 line item data got lost). This means, adding the same punchout item replaces the quantity instead of incrementing it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document