DLOUT Ignores Aid Processing Rule Set and Populates Wrong SULA Value for Weeks Programs Academic Year
(Doc ID 2690886.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running DLOUT, the process is not referencing the correct number of base weeks for careers or programs that are linked to an aid processing rule set, which is supposed to override the default setting on the FA installation table. However, in these cases, the process is using the weeks value defined on FA installation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up aid processing rule set under Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > Aid Year > Aid Processing Rule Setup.
- Define base weeks value that is different the value in Set Up SACR > Install > Financial Aid Installation > Financial Aid Defaults.
- Link the aid processing rule set to a career in Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > Aid Year > Valid Careers for Aid Year OR a program in Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > Aid Year > Valid Programs for Aid Year > Valid Programs for Aid Year and Career.
- Identify a student in the career or program from step 3 and award the student a DL item type.
- Run Loan origination for the student.
- Run DLOUT to pick up the student.
- Review SULA information in Financial Aid > Loans > Direct Lending Management > Manage Direct Loan Application > Application Financial > SULA tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document