EBI 9.2: Billing Invoice is Attached Twice although BI_XMLPBURST Shows only One Bill
(Doc ID 2691093.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BI_XMLPBURST sends emails which have attached twice the invoice.
1. Log in as VP1 and populate Email Address and Preferred Communication field as "Emails and Print".
2. Following fields must be checked under Customers/ Contact Information for Contact ID 10 (as an example).
3. Email Invoice as Attachment is selected for Document Code INVC.
4. Attach invoice image option is checked - under Billing Definition/ Business unit 4.
5. Invoice Form is XMLPUB under Billing Options.
6. Invoice Form is XMLPUB for Bill Type MSC under Bill Type page.
7. Attach Invoice Image Option is selected as Attach Invoice Image for Bill Type MSC under Bill Type 2.
8. Save the trace for BI_XMLPBURST as -TRACE 7 -TOOLSTRACEPC 4044 -TOOLSTRACESQL 3.
9. Setup the URL.
10. Pick Active server is selected as ATTACHMENT_URL.
11. Create new invoice.
12. Go to Address and add Invoice Media as "Email Invoice as Attachment".
13. Add Supporting documentation.
14. Upload file for the invoice created previously. Internal Only field is Not checked!
16. Then change invoice status to RDY and Save the invoice and log out.
17. Log in as different user.
18. Create new Run Control and set Email Invoice Options as "Email & Print".
19. Select Single Action Invoice option and click on Run process for the invoice created previously.
20. Process runs with success.
21. AET trace can be generated.
22. Invoice is successfully emailed, supporting documentation is also attached, but the invoice is emailed TWICE, when Invoice should have been emailed only ONCE.
For the replication document, please review Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document