Batch Budget Formula FAPBDGTF Error 153 Subscript out of range in FAPBUDPF.cbl After Image 17 and Bundle 57
(Doc ID 2691824.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the batch budget formula process FAPBDGTF, the process goes to error, with the following error message seen in the log file:
Note that some of this information, like the directories, will vary for each institution, but the core of the information should be identical, or nearly so.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Assign Budgets > Select Students > Batch Budget Assignment - Select Students, populate the parameters and run the process.
- Financial Aid > Budgets > Assign Budgets > Process Formula > Batch Budget Assignment - Process Formulas, populate the parameters and run the process.
- Click Process Monitor link on the previous run control page, and note the process instance went to error.
- Click process details link.
- Click View/Log trace link (in the lower right, not the Message Log link).
- In the file list, click the link for the log file and review the information.
The issue occurs after applying Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM Image 17 or 9.0 Bundle 57.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document