EGL9.2: Year End Close Appe Engine (GL_YC) Process Creates Journal But Doesn't Post If Document Sequening Enabed But Sequence Range Not Defined For Current Or Next year
(Doc ID 2691903.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Year end Close Application engine (GL_YC) process creates journal but doesn't post if Document sequencing is enabled but sequence range is not defined for current year being closed or next year.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable Document sequencing at Install Options - Overall.
2. Enable Document sequencing at General Ledger Business Unit level
3. Create closing rule. Ensure to fill document types in Journal option tab as document sequencing is enabled.
4. Ensure to have some data that would be in the scope of closing process.
5. Attach closing rule to a closing process group. Run year end closing process using GL_YC application engine process.
Please see replication screenshots for more details on issue and steps to resolve.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document