Buyer WorkCenter Activity Summary Page Showing The Word "NEXT" As A Key Value In Front Of The Purchase Order ID
(Doc ID 2692156.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring the Buyer WorkCenter to have the Add page as a starting page, and the default key to that page is NEXT, then the user selects an Inquiry page with the same key structure, the NEXT defaults to Search of the Inquiry page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets, Then choose Configuration ID: BUYER
- Choose the Links tab
- Check the “Starting Page” check box on for number 3, "Add/Update POs" Link label
- Navigation: Purchasing > Buyer WorkCenter
- Select Activity Summary from the Links
- Notice that he word NEXT is defaulted on that page for PO ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document