ETL 9.2 Fluid Time Sheet Resetting Workflow After New Time Submission
(Doc ID 2692617.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Fluid time sheet resetting workflow after new time submission
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Login as a manager
- click Team Time
- Select an Employee's Time Sheet
- Submit 3 Regular hrs on Monday
- Deny the 3 hours just submitted
- Then on Tuesday put in 5 reg hours and click submit
- Notice both Monday/Tuesday is set to Needs approval
Going to MSS > Time Management > Report Time and repeating the above steps using the classic time sheet does not reset the workflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document