EDM: Estimated Interest Accruals Page Has All Zeroes For Accrued Interest And Discount Amount Fields
(Doc ID 2693010.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Deal has a Term for 5 yrs + 1 day, when a Paydown is added, the Estimated Interest Accruals page displays all zeroes for the Accrued Interest and Discount Amount fields.
1. Create a Deal
a. Classification = Debt
b. Transaction Date = 01/01/2018
c. Settlement Date = 01/01/2018
d. Term = 1827
e. Maturity Date = 01/02/2023
f. Rate Type = Fixed
g. Price % of Par = 120
h. Discount/Premium = Constant Yield Method
2. Save the Deal
3. Click the Cashflows button
4. Go back to the Deal
5. Click the Interest Dates hyperlink
6. Navigate to Deal Management > Capture Deals > Estimated Interest Accruals
7. Display the Deal
8. Accrued Interest and Discount Amount fields are all populate with amounts
9. Re-display the Deal
10. Click the Interest Dates hyperlink
11. Add a Paydown with the Payment Date = 07/01/2020
12. Display the Deal on the Estimated Interest Accruals page
13. Accrued Interest and Discount Amount fields are all 0.00
Is there a fix to address this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document