ELA9.2: Lease Status Shown as Active in Lease Activation En Masse Log But Shows as Pending on Maintain Lease Component
(Doc ID 2693026.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lease Activation en Masse Log says Lease has been activated, but when searched in Lease inquiry the status is still Pending.
This happens when one of the leases processed after the successful lease has any errors.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enter a lease for a newly setup business unit with proper information so that it would be ready for activated with out any error, but do not activate.
2. Add another lease for the same business unit through ExceltoCI which will be imported but will not be activated due to some details missing
3. Process Lease interface for the imported lease.
4. Now, run Lease activation en Masse process for all pending leases with in the Business unit to activate both leases.
5. Check Lease activation en Masse log after process runs.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document