EPC: Manual Capitalization Review Page Is Not Including the Activities That Had the Asset Integration Flag Disabled Before Running Express Capitalization Process (PC_EXPRSS_AM) and Then Enabled It
(Doc ID 2693331.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there are activities that had the Enable Integration box unchecked and the Express Capitalization Process (PC_EXPRSS_AM) has been run (for other activities) then these activities cannot be used again in the asset capitalization process.
Even that the Enable Integration flag has been checked on the Asset Integration Rules page, the Manual Capitalization Review page does not show these activities.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a project.
2. Asset Integration Rules is set to Many Assets From Each Activity and Project Percent Distribution.
3. Add two activities.
4. Enable asset integration for activity 1.
5. Disable asset integration for activity 2.
6. Add one transaction for activity 1 and one for activity 2.
7. Create an asset definition for two assets with 50% for each.
8. Open Manager Capitalization Review page. Both assets are listed for activity 1.
9. Send both to Asset Management.
10. Assets got distributed.
11. Enable Integration for activity 2.
12. Open Manual Capitalization Review and search. Activity 2 does not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document