GP CHE: Discrepancy In Data Shown In Backend(Oracle Database) And Frontend(PIA) for 'Payee Data CHE' Page
(Doc ID 2693357.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancy in data shown in backend (Oracle Database) and Frontend (PIA) for 'Payee Data CHE' Page.
The Page shows only one row in PIA for employees which are having multiple rows with a combination of (same Emplid, same Empl_Rcd, same Effdt, different Company) in database.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Management > Payee Data > Taxes > Define Payee data CHE
2. Then select any employee and add a new data for a particular employee record. (No need to add data for the employee if data is already present for that employee record).
3. Save the Details.
4. Navigate to Job Data and add a “New Company” for the employee for the particular employee record for which we added data in “Define Payee data CHE” page.
5. Now again navigate to “Define Payee data CHE” page and open the same employee id with particular employee record for which we added a new company in “Job Data”.
6. Without adding a new effective dated row, change the employee data in “Details” scroll area.
7. Query the employee in database:
8. Result: multiple rows are present for the employee with a combination of (Same Emplid, Same Empl_Rcd, Same Effdt, Different Company)in database. But, only one row in visible in PIA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document