EPO: When Changing the Ship to Location on a Requisition, the Supplier Defaulted Is Not the One Defined As Priority 1 on Item Supplier by Region. It Happens When Suppliers Have a Different Setid From the Item and Region.
(Doc ID 2693727.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Define two suppliers that have a different setid from the item and region. Configure the priorities in the Item Supplier by Region for them inversely to those in the Item Supplier. Associate the region with a ship to location.
When changing the ship to location on a requisition to this one, the supplier defaulted is the one with priority 2 on Item Supplier by Region instead of the one defined as priority 1.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes > Item Supplier.
2. Add two suppliers with priorities 1 and 2 that have a different setid than the item.
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Location > Region Codes and add a region code that has the same setid as the item.
4. Navigate to Items > Define Items and Attributes > Item Supplier by Region and define item supplier by region for that item and region.
5. Select the supplier that was a priority 1 on Item supplier as priority 2 and the one that was as priority 2 as priority 1.
6. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Ship To Locations and select the region.
7. Create a requisition and select the item.
8. Change the Ship to location value to the one where the region has been selected.
9. The supplier is the one defined as priority 2 on Item Supplier by Region. It should have been the one with priority 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document