GPUK P60 Reports Incorrect Figures In Case Of An Amended FPS With Multiple Adjustment Versions
(Doc ID 2694069.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee has multiple sets of adjustment versions on the RTI Adjustment Details page, the P60 incorrectly reports the sum of the adjustment versions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Finalize Cal Run ID (if open)
2. Run Report and RTI Preparation process for 2018 Tax Year for Pay Entity
3. Generate P60 for EMPLID for Tax Year 2018
4. Note that "Pay in this employment" is £12,000.00
5. Open the Pay Entity Details GBR page for Pay Entity KGPE01, follow the "XML Additional Details" link and find the row for the 2018 Tax Year and select the "FPS Adjustment" option
6. Go to the RTI Adjustment Details page and add a new adjustment for EMPLID, Tax Year Begins in 2018
7. Change Taxable Pay to £24,000.00 and save
8. Review the revised P60 note "Pay in this employment" is correctly shown as £24,000.00
9. Go to the RTI Adjustment Details page and add a new adjustment (Version 2) for EMPLID, Tax Year Begins in 2018
10. Change Taxable Pay to £36,000.00 and save
11. Rerun the P60 as per step 8
12. Review the revised P60 note "Pay in this employment" is now shown as £60,000.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document