EPC: Error: The Property RunControlID Can Not Exceed the Maximum Length of 30 Characters. Current Value Is <XXXXXX> (65,30) Is Received on Project Compression Page When Using Schedule to Process Compression(s)
(Doc ID 2694838.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up a scheduled project compression from the Projects WorkCenter > Projects Ready for Compression link under My Work, the user sometimes receives the following error:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Identify the PC Compression Super User Role specified on the Project Costing Installation Options, e.g. COMPRESSION_ADMIN.
2. Add that role to a user profile under PeopleTools security so the PC Compression scheduling option is available to the user.
3. Go to Project Costing > Projects Workcenter and click on the "Projects Ready for Compression" link under "My Work".
4. Click on the "Schedule" checkbox.
5. Enter a run date and run time so that there is not more than 1 single-digit value for Day, Month, Hour, Minute or Second e.g. 1/24/2020 11:48:35 AM
6. Click the Run Compression button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document