EPGM: Is It Possible to Add Projects to an Enterprise Program Tree Through Project Costing Definition Page?
(Doc ID 2695065.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to add projects to an Enterprise Program Tree through the Project Costing Definition Page?
- Create a Program Tree using Tree Manager.
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Program Management > Business Unit Options. Open the BU and populate the tree value for the field Tree Name under the section "Enterprise Program Tree".
- Open an existing project or new project (Navigation : Project Costing- Project Definitions - General Information)
- Go to Project Costing Definition tab and then click on Project Tree link. Then prompt for the Tree Name
- Notice that the tree defined in step 1 is not visible in the list of values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document