Latest Row of Degree , Membership , Licenses and Certifications Does Not Transfer To Job Application When Employee Applies For Job
(Doc ID 2695131.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updates to Profile Management data are inconsistently integrating with Candidate Gateway
When an administrator updates an existing JPM_CAT_ITEM in Profile Manager, It should feed to Candidate Gateway the next time the applicant submits a new application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
2. Access the record for emplid xxxx
3. Click the Qualifications tab and scroll down to Licenses and Certifications > Click Personnel Management Association.
4. Click the Plus sign> Enter today’s date in Issue Date.
5. Enter an expiration date and a license/certification number
6. In the Membership section, click Business and Professional Women.
7. Enter something in Mandate Begin and End Date and Mandate
8. Click the Education tab > Click “Unknown.” The Update School Education window opens.
9. Press the Plus sign to add a new row. A new row displays.
10. In School Description, enter TEST.
11. Click “Diploma in Business”. The Person Profile page opens.
12. In School Description, enter TEST and Save.
13. Sign in as user
14. Click Careers tab on the Employee Homepage.
15. Pick a job to apply for , Navigate through to the degrees section. Notice that here, there’s not even a degree listed.
16. Navigate to the Accomplishments. Go to Licenses and Certifications. Click the detail icon.
17. The update that was made earlier is Not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document