EEX 9.2: Expense Workflow Skipping Project Supplmental Approval When No Approver Defined In Approver Assignments
(Doc ID 2695132.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Workflow skipping project supplemental approval level when no approver defined in Approver Assignments.
1. Enable "Project Approval List Routing" at Expense Installation Options
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options - Expenses
2. Enable Expense Manager and Project Supplemental approval level in Transaction Definition of Expense Report
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product-Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Transaction Definition
3. Setup the Approver Assignment for Expense Manager and Project Supplemental approver
Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product-Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Approver Assignment
1. Create and Submit an Expense Report With Department in range for Expense Manager Approval but Project NOT in range of Project Supplemental Approval.
- Expense Report routed to Expense Manager Correctly but skipped Project Supplemental Approval level, instead of other approval level where it should route to HR Supervisor, Why?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document