Request For Information Forces The Approval Chain To Start From The Beginning
(Doc ID 2695486.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the apprpver for the Supplier change request press on the request for more information button, then supplier provide the requested information, system will start the workflow from the beginning , this is only in PUM#35, however in PUM#21 that was not the case , workflow will start from where it was stopped once the supplier send back the requested information
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new supplier change request
- Submit it for approval.
- As first approver sign in and approve it.
- As second approver press on "request more information" button.
- As supplier sign in and provide the requested information.
- Notice that the approval workflow will start from the beginning not only for second approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document