Calculate Absence And Payroll GPPDPRUN Shows Different Results When Run By Stream/group List
(Doc ID 2695689.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GPPDPRUN Shows Different Results When Run By Streams OR By Group List.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify +Calculate the payroll REGRUN1.
2. Cancel REGRUN1.
3. Identify +Calculate REGRUN2,give any retro action(Like Pay rate change in
the period REGRUN1 for EMP1).
4. Check the results for EMP1.
5. Now recalculate the REGRUN2 for the group list consists of EMP1.
6. Check the results.
7. Create stream consists of EMP1 , re calculate the REGRUN2.
8. Check the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document