EEX9.2:Per Diem Percentage Deduction Amount Calculation is Incorrect Using Quick Fill Functionality and All Days Checkbox Checked
(Doc ID 2695965.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quick-Fill functionality selecting the Per Diem deduction percentage results in incorrect amount under the Payment details.
1) Create an Expense report select "Quick Fill"
2) Select a couple of expense types. For one expense type select the "One Day" checkbox and for another expense type select "All Days" checkbox
3) Select Update Details to create expense lines
4) Select the first expense line and add the description and amount
5) Click on Per Diem Deduction and select a deduction e.g. Breakfast checkbox click Done
The result is the Amount is correctly deducted from the line
6) On the next Expense Line select a line associated with All Days and select a deduction percentage
7) Press Done
The percentage deduction amount is incorrect. The percentage calculation is based on the percentage used on the preceding line.
Workaround: Can correct incorrect percentage amount on the line by TRIGGERING a VALIDATION (e.g.Change the Currency then press Tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document