Reserve Materials Process IN_FUL_RSV Over Allocates/Over Reserves The Substitute Item
(Doc ID 2696175.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Reservation Process IN_FUL_RSV is over allocating/reserving substitute items.
Inventory>Fulfill Stock Orders>Stock Requests>Reserve Material Process>IN_FUL_RSV process.
Steps to reproduce the issue, as per TEST_SCREENSHOTS file:
1. Create Main item id AMAIN.
2. Create Substitute item ASUB.
3. Setup Substitute item ASUB for the Main item AMAIN.
4. Create Business unit Item Definition setup of main item AMAIN.
5. Create Business unit Item Definition of substitute item ASUB.
6. Setup Substitute Item in Main item in the Item Definition setup.
7. Item Balance by Unit for main item is 0 qty.
8. Item Balance By unit ofSubstitute item is 0 qty.
9. Setup Line Backorder Rule ITSUB.
10. Make An ExpressPutaway of quantity 9 for Substitute item.
11. Setup Par Replenishment location.
12. Count par location levels having the Request Qty=5 for main item.
13. Run Create Par Replenishment Requests process.
14. It creates the first MSR.
15. Again Count par location levels Request Qty 9 for Main item.
16. Run create Par replenishment Requests process. It creates the second MSR.
17. Run Reservation Process for both MSRs (IN_FUL_RSV process).
16. It Reserves Qty 5 of Substitute item correct on the first MSR.
19. But on the second MSR, It reserves Qty 9 of Substitute item, while the remaining Quantity was 4. So the second MSR should have reserved Qty=4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document